Integrate CDN to deliver ALL contents in your website (Static or non-static)
For example: your website is www.example.com and all the contents are serve through this URL.
Use the following setup:
(1) Create a HTTP PULL CDN resource
(2) CDN hostname: www.example.com
(3) Origin : 220.127.116.11 (IP origin of www.example.com
(4) Setup cname for www.example.com to xxxx.r.worldcdn.net (provided in instruction page upon cdn resource creation)
(5) Set a redirection rule at web origin to redirect "example.com" to "www.example.com"
Visitors who visit to "www.example.com" or "example.com" would serve the website content using CDN. All content would be cached in the CDN pop when full site acceleration is setup.