This guide will help you get started using the Outgoing Filtering service.
Creating Outgoing Users
The first thing you will need to do, is to create an outgoing user.
To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click the Manage Order button within DomFlow Portal to login to the Email Antispam Control Panel
- Click "Manage users" under the Outgoing section
- Locate the "Add a user" section pictured below.
- Select the "Authenticating User" tab
- Enter the desired username/email prefix and password and click "Add" to create the account
Configuring your Email Client
Configure your email client with the following details:
Mail Hostname: smtp.antispamcloud.com
Mail Username: the full email address you created above
Mail Password: the password you specified above
Outgoing Port Number: 587 (Supports STARTTLS)