Configure your Firewall
You need to open these port on OUT interface:
- 7770:7780 are used for agent communication with Management server (backup plans creation and applying, status reports, activity logging, etc.).
- 44445 is used for read-write operations
- 5060 is used for data transfer rate measurements (speedtests).
- 80, 443, 8443 are used for agent registration, data center selection, user authorization, certificate download, Web Restore and Backup management console access.
If you setup firewall after Agent installation you need to register it manually >>
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
Hi, i'm Berlonghi Matteo, head manager DomFlow projects, thank you for choosing our product and...
Windows agents In Backup management console, delete the agent machine from the list. Open...
Windows The tool is integrated into Agent for Windows and is executed during installation....
Follow this article to back up MySQL databases on a machine in consistent state: Download and...
Symptoms You have successfully installed a Backup Client, but registration failed and machine...