Migrating MyCore KVM/LXC Servers to a New Region
What to know when MyCore is migrated
- During migration MyCore will be shutted and unavaiable. Migration time take about 30 seconds every 1 Gbps transferred. For example if you have 10GB Disk and 8GB used, migration take about 4 minutes + 2 minutes of powering off/on tasks.
- IPv4 and IPv6 will be replaced. Migration process will reconfigure your network settings
- Only MyCore generated for templates can be migrated
- Migration support KVM and LXC virtualization
- MyCore migration process is free
If you want migrate your MyCore from one location to a new one please open a trouble ticket to your customer area https://www.domflow.it/supporttickets.php including destination.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
We recommend the program PuTTY for SSH. You can download it here:...
MyCore VM support ISO installation from custom images. Most of Linux distros support Virtio...
If few years ago someone told me that you can get better performance with a virtualized guest at...
For the best performance, tweak your Linux MyCore VPS with the following commands: For an...
We observed IPv6 misconfiguration on Debian/Ubuntu configuration images. If you have troubles on...