Upload ISO(s) into the Cloud
To upload ISOs into your cloud, follow this procedure:
- Go to your Control Panel and click the Templates menu from the left navigation pane.
- Select ISO list from the menu that expands.
- On the page that loads, click the Upload ISO button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the ISO to upload and fill its details:
- make public - move the slider to the right if you want to make the ISO publicly available
- label - choose a name for the ISO
- min memory size - specify the minimum required RAM for the ISO
- version - fill in the version of the ISO
- operating system - choose the operating system of the ISO
- operating system distro - fill in the operating system distribution of the ISO in free form
- virtualization - tick the required virtualization type(s): KVM and KVM+Virtio
- file - click Choose File to select the required ISO file from your file system. The yellow infobox will show the maximum file size for ISOs. The max upload size is pre-configured at Settings > Configuration (the Max upload size field).
- file url - select this tab if you want to upload the ISO from URL and specify the link from which the ISO will be uploaded.
- Click Save to upload the ISO.
After you upload an ISO to the cloud, it can be found at Templates > ISO List > My ISOs tab. The ISOs uploaded by your users are under the User ISOs tab.