In DomFlow dashboard you can create subaccount for your departments and give it specific roles. If you had a domain office, you can create specific account with only domain management privileges, IT Department will had access only to clouds, billing department to invoices etc.
To create subaccount press Contacts/SubAccount
Now select in dropdown box "Add new Contact"
Complete All Fields with new data.
If yout want grant access to the daskboard please tick "Tick to configure as a sub-account with client are access"
You need to assign login password (as username please user email) and roles. When finished, press "Save Changes" on botton to create user.
- Modify Master Account Profile - Allow subaccount to change Administrator details (name, surname, email, address, etc)
- View Products & Services - Allow subaccount to see all brought services (CloudONE, CloudFlow, licenses etc)
- View Domains - Allow subaccount to see all registered domains (usefull for Domain department)
- View & Manage Affiliate Account - Allow subaccount to manage affiliate program
- View & Manage Contacts - Allow subaccount to modify/create/cancel other subaccounts
- View & Manage Product Passowrd - Currently Unused
- Manage Domain Settings - Allow subaccount to manage Domains (usefull for Domain department)
- View & Open Support Tickets - Allow subaccount to open a ticket to domflow staff
- View Email - All email sent by our staff era recorded in Email area. With this option you allow subaccount to read it (Warning: blank password can be viewed if you enable that roles)
- Place New Orders/Upgrades/Cancellation - Allow subaccount to order new services, upgrade them and request cancellation
Email preference allow subaccount to receive email filtered by type
- General Emails - Subaccount will receive all marketing email, news and reminders reminders
- Product Emails - Subaccount will receive welcome message, activation, cancellations confirmations and any information related to products
- Domain Emails - Subaccount will receive renewal notice, registration confirmations etc.
- Invoice Emails - Subaccount will receive Invoices, Billing Remainders etc.
- Support Emails - Subaccount will be allowed to open trouble tickets to our staff